Friday, October 26, 2007

Heading Home!

from Hugh, 8:30 a.m.

I just got a phone call from Andrea's dad, Jerry, and she will be heading home in a few hours. She had a very good night last night and although her parents are a bit apprehensive, ANDREA is very excited to be getting out of the hospital. NOW she will be able to get some real sleep without them waking her every few hours.

The bandages are off her head, and she's been walking with help at the hospital.

Jennifer, Andrea's ER nurse, will be going over to Andrea's today as well, which is a relief.

2 comments:

cathy@cathydebuono.com said...

hey sternie....

congrats on getting past the surgery part, i'm so glad you're at home now, that's got to feel better.

take your time with yourself, be patient... let your body do it's healing.

i'll just say, i can't believe the world series is over already... I was looking forward to watching more games.

xoxoxo
Cathy

Eileen said...

I am so sorry I was not there to offer my support. I was totally out of the loop because I have been in the hospital most of the past two+ months. I can't believe all you have gone through. You are one amazing woman to have handled everything that's happened. I am very happy to hear that you're home and on the road to recovery. I am sending prayers and love and hopes for a speedy recovery. I am soooo glad that you are ok and that this was caught in time. I am thinking about you and care about you so very much. I am really looking forward to Passover.

Be well,
Love,
cousin Eileen